From Healthy Housing we believe that the environment that surrounds us is crucial when it comes to increasing our mood and well-being. For this reason, we propose some styles of decoration that adapt to different lifestyles.
A nice house is a house in which we feel comfortable and comfortable. From Healthy Housing we believe that the environment that surrounds us is crucial when it comes to increasing our mood and well-being. For this reason, we propose some styles of decoration that adapt to different lifestyles. Choose the one you like best, follow our advice and re-adapt it to your liking until you find the home you’ve always dreamed of.
The best 5 styles of decoration
The refinement and luxury of a classic decoration lend a sumptuous aspect to the habitat. A classic interior presents unique elegant and worked aspects, unconventional. All this to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that transmits tranquility and encourages rest. The classic style is committed to beauty and sophistication. Elements that can not be missing in the classic decoration:
- One of the basic elements of a house decorated in the classic style is cherry, beech or oak.
- The porcelain, the plants, and flowers are other elements that can not miss in a classic habitat.
- Clear, smooth tones, bringing elegance and distinction to the room and increasing luminosity. These tones help to visually enlarge the space.
- Lighting is an essential aspect. We must illuminate the rooms in a soft way. For this purpose, it is advisable to use low-intensity bulbs or tulips in the lamps that filter and dose the light.
- The colors that are most compatible with this style of calm and sensitive decoration are cream colors. Greens, grays or even yellows. Of course, always a soft tone, nothing flashy. Soft tones The choice depends on the atmosphere you want to give your interior.
- In the case of exteriors, we can choose matching carpentry. The most common and classic color is white, but if we want to innovate without getting out of a classic line, cream colors and soft tones to match the interior will also look great.
Minimalist does not want uninhabited. Not much less. The minimalist style, far from being something without feelings, allows us to squeeze all the nuances of our sensitivity and our inspiration. The minimalist style is indicated for all lovers of simplicity, serenity, and sobriety.
- Contrary to the traditional decoration, the minimalist does not seek to fill the space but to preserve the space. The nuance or the accent is placed more on the structures and the forms than on the accessories. The walls, floors, surfaces, and light serve themselves to represent the decoration.
- The spaces of order, placement, are perhaps the most important elements of the minimalist style because everything that can give an impression of the disorder is eliminated or disguised.
- The neutrals like beige and gray tones used in degraded and, of course, white, create an ideal background and give the feeling of more space to the room.
- For carpentry, the minimalist style gives the color white, although the metallic or gray colors are not out of tune either.
- Each piece of furniture is chosen in terms of its function and its usefulness, without sacrificing comfort. Few accessories are needed in a minimalist decoration. Some flowers in a vase or some fruit in a fruit bowl will be used to decorate.
This style has an authentic and unique touch and allows us huge freedom in the decorative composition. A rustic style is an excellent option if what we seek to achieve is a relaxed atmosphere and away from fashions.
The basis of this style is to bring the most casual style and return to the traditional fleeing new ultramodern decorative trends. The basis of the rustic style is to approach the style of the field. It is importing the style of the townhouses to the big city.
Key point are-
- Unlike other styles, in the rustic, the wood used for excellence is pine because it is a wood that gives us a feeling of solidity like no other. The auxiliary tables influenced by the tables of the 40s and the cupboards of the style of the French farms, are two decorative elements very characteristic of this style.
- Of course, this furniture must escape the new trend of prefabricated furniture, which is cold and impersonal. They must be unique furniture, artisans since the rustic style is human and warm. Every corner of our home must inspire humanity, stories, and life.
- Apart from wood, mud and stone are also very successful elements. Natural fibers are another excellent alternative. Forging can also be an excellent choice in headboards, lamps or frames.
- The appropriate tones to adorn the rooms should be those that evoke nature, the sky, the earth, the trees, … Therefore, browns, blues or greens are ideal colors. The wooden beams (both on the walls and on the ceiling) varnished in matt natural colors are ideal complements to the decoration of the rustic environment.
- In the kitchen, or a large pine table and comfortable chairs are ideal furnishings. In addition, translucent white curtains and open cabinets that expose our dishes will give an even more rustic touch to our kitchen.
- Rooms, metal or wrought iron beds are excellent alternatives to wooden furniture.
- The compliments that reflect a relaxed, country style and very influenced by outdoor life are essential. It is also very advisable, that these elements transmit antiquity and history.
- As we said before, the rustic style is above all a warm decoration full of life. Iron lamps, carpets, and plain patterned curtains, wicker objects, etc.
- For exterior carpentry, the best choice, obviously, are the wood finishes. In contrast to the interior, we can choose a tone that is somewhat stronger than pine, such as oak or walnut.
The Asian spirit allows us to transform our habitat, our home, into a quiet and peaceful area. Serenity is the most important guideline we must follow to get an Asian style decoration.
- However, the Asian style is based on order and minimalism. The decoration influenced by Asia leaves us spaces that are clear and well distributed.
- In the oriental style, the common areas have generous space and all of them reflect a feeling of openness to the outside, towards the others. In contrast, the most intimate areas are more closely guarded.
- The decoration of the walls is an essential aspect. The colors that can most tone with this style are white, lavender or lilac. Even the tan color may be adequate. Of course, all of them offering a sense of harmony. Remember, that achieving harmony and balance is the main guideline we must follow.
- There are some accessories that can help you to create an atmosphere of relaxation and balance you want to achieve. The candles and incense are two important elements. The candles with soft aromas will be very useful because the soft aromas invite relaxation. The low tables can also be an ideal complement to your oriental style.
- For exterior carpentry, we can choose finishes in softwood woods (saw, pine …) or smooth finishes in some neutral tone such as lilac or cream.
Mahogany is one of the essential elements in English style decoration. All furniture must be made of mahogany. This elegant and fine wood is a symbol of distinction of this style.
- The sofas and armchairs Chester are some essential elements. They have curved arms and a very low backrest. They are wide leather armchairs adorned with decorative studs. Chandeliers and chandeliers are other traditional elements of classic furniture decoration in the true English style.
- Another type of furniture is the libraries to place books (of course, classic books, old and elegant tapas), desks and tables, chairs, … all of the mahogany wood and very refined and elegant.
- The colors that come closest to the English style are brown, gray, olive green and white. Pastel colors or warm, but always in harmony.
- Decorative elements that combine very well with this style are terrestrial globes, chess boards with placed chips, pen holders with pens and their accessories, etc.
- For exterior joinery, this is the riskiest style. Mahogany colors, garnets and bright colors, in general, combine well with the English style.